Thursday 20 January 2011

Meet the 'fans' - Ish

At the start of the season I set Ish a challenge of actually attending 10 games this season from his season ticket. So far he's managed (I think) five out of 12 (including this weekend's Stoke City match). However he reckons he'll make the final seven league matches at the Cottage (including the Valentines Day Massacre against Chelsea) so we'll see. Hopefully there will be some extra FA Cup games after the Spurs match.

Name: Ishan
Season tickets held: 2007/8, 2008/9, 2009/10, 2010/11
Hometown: St Albans
Football team supported: None
Why did you get a Fulham Season Ticket: Wanted to see Premiership football, meet up with friends, Andy suggested doing it.
Favourite Game: Fulham v Juventus
Favourite Goal: Konchesky v West Ham Screamer (I saw it on TV with Jarrod). Just been looking at the top 10 Fulham goals on YouTube as a memory jogger. They're all really good, but I can't remember any of them.
Favourite Player: Pantsil (Genuine in his relationship and appreciation of the fans). Should be respected more for captaining a side to the world cup quarter finals in 2010.
Least favourite player: Dickson Etuhu. I have finally seen the light and now realise that Dickson effectively plays himself out of the game , EVERY GAME, and makes Fulham a 10 man team. Passing the ball to the team mate right next to him all the time doesn't cut it for me anymore)
What do Fulham now mean to you (if anything?): Class A swearing in my right ear, really bad jokes in my left.

No comments:

Rich Text

Bad

Bad